On May 13, 1917, the Blessed Mother appeared to three children in Fatima, Portugal. She would appear to these children once a month for the next six months. In the last of these apparitions on October 13, 1917, the day known for “the Miracle of the Sun”, the Blessed Mother revealed herself as the Lady of the Rosary. Throughout her appearances to the three Fatima children, the Blessed Mother asked the faithful to pray the Rosary more frequently.
In response to this call, Texas Needs Fatima, a ministry in the Diocese of Tyler, has organized Rosary rallies throughout the diocese.
All are welcome to attend.
2022-2023 DIOCESE OF TYLER ROSARY RALLY
PRAYING THE ROSARY FOR TEXAS AND AMERICA
- Sat. Dec. 10, 2022: Saint Mary Magdalene Catholic Church, Flint, 11:00 AM
- Sat. Jan. 28, 2023: Saint John the Evangelist Catholic Church, Emory, 12:00 PM
- Sat. Feb. 11, 2023: Saint Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, Frankston, 1:00PM
- Sat. March 11, 2023: Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Nacogdoches, 1:00 PM
- Sat. April 1, 2023: Grace of Heaven Retreat Center, Winnsboro, 10:30 AM
For more information or to check scheduling changes visit texasneedsfatima.org.